Sunday, September 12, 2010

Need An Audio Device For A Thinkpad T Series

Ageno Poem of Love (Jose Angel Buesa)

Curucuteando over there, one day I found a blog ( http://solobuesa.wordpress.com/ ) exprectacular seems to me, because it has many poems of a very famous writer JOSE ANGEL BUESA in my opinion I think is excellent, all poems are very real. Here 's one to Share with my readers and the link if you are interested in others.

can go and do not care, because you stay with me
perfurme like A where there was a flower.
You know I love you, but I tell you;
and I know you're mine, mine without your love.

life brings us while we are separated,
as day and night into the dawn ...
My heart thirsts crave your water clear,
but in a person, other than water should I drink ...

So you can go, because, although not follow you,
never go at all, like a scar;
and my soul is like a groove when you cut the wheat, because the
lose the pin retains the root.
Your love is like a river, which looks more deeply, inexplicably
when the water recedes.
And I'm on the edge, but looking at the bottom, it
Your love and death have an afterlife.

a desire for well, life is short;
life is so short for a dream ...
Thinking of you, tonight I'll kiss another mouth
and you will be with another ... ! But thinking of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment